How to spend money to become Rich

     This is a very important aspect that can grow wealth, it is not about how much you are making but how much you are able to save, how you can build your investment I.Q, how you can do any and break sending on buying liabilities.
      The rich people regards money as currency that has to flow to get money money, I was taking to a C.E.O of a company and in all our discussion I only took one word from him which was " I don't spend Virgin money" without having any idea on what Virgin money was I asked him sir " what did you mean by Virgin money" and with a smile on his face he replied- Virgin money is the money I worked for, I asked again " sir if you not spending the money you worked for then what money are you spending all alone, with another smile on his face he reply " my money has to work for what I what" investment....
      This story is similar to all successful people into business,
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make money online